09-26-2021, 07:15 PM   #314
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Stafford is one of only 8 QB's to throw for over 5000 yards in a season. And all he's done since getting to LA is crush all his own personal bests. He has weapons, a defense and I personally think McVay is one of the better coaches in the league currently.

I'm still taking Herbert over Stafford but Rams are gonna be fun to watch.
Based on #’s alone, Stafford will be a HOF’er as he’ll be top five in yards and top 10 in TD’s. However, he needs a Super Bowl victory to put that icing on the cake. Herbert will be our wet dream for years to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
What do you think is up with the Hawks? Rust or bigger issue?

I'm more shocked with the Steelers.
Pete Carroll needs to be fired. Again, he forgot how to coach at the end of that Super Bowl and cost them a 2nd ring, yet he always gets a pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renig View Post
Dolphins fan here. Try to be optimistic but man I'm sick of losing..I was 8 years old last time they made the superbowl. The kings of mediocre.
I remember in January 1993, I was living in Pembroke Pines watching that championship game Bills at Miami. Marino could have had home field advantage against Dallas in the Super Bowl but they spit the bit. Tua isn’t the answer so like the Giants, they’ll be searching for a QB.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615244.00