United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by David 12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Fkn CHOON! This track is EVERYTHING!
Yeah, Kyngofpop, back in the mid nineties after graduate school and my first real job, I used to go on dates and would (hopefully) bring the date to my one bedroom condo.

My music of choice was Keith Sweat, Johnny Gill, Alexander O’neal, Ralph Tresvant, etc. Man, did it ever set the mood!! Those were the days, although I am very happy that I have been married for 24 years.

Been dealing with a health issue, as you know but I am on a new treatment and doing better. I hope all is well with you.

Take care brother

Dave

Former car: 2014 M5 BSM
I truly hope you are well and will BE well my Friend. I also hope you live a long life of; Love, cars, fashion(which I know you Love) and music....truly.

Youre going through a battle right now but your will and want to survive is strong. I'm "playing" with my illness right now because I'd rather see life than a "life expectancy". I've done it all, been thru that, and can't look at life thru the eyes of pills that I'm forced to take daily.

Stay strong on your journey. I'd give my all to have even 2 years with someone that Loves me back but you've got 24 of them. That's AWESOME!!

Really glad that I met my tragic BMW to come here and to meet so many awesome souls. ❤️

Here's another 90's tune for ya...

"You can't get to no better days unless you make it thru the night."