09-10-2022, 02:14 PM   #161
lens
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
So tomorrow will be pretty interesting.

Max gives the impression that the race setup they have will reduce tire slip and overall tire deg which makes a ton of sense.

Charles seems to give the impression that the car is actually very stable with the low downforce setup so maybe their tire deg won't be as bad as we think.

I would not mind seeing Charles win Monza, I was super happy for him in 2019 in his slow car defending ferociously against LH.

Realistically, the signs are pointing to another Super Max victory.
Yeah, race pace wise with fuel load, I believe Ferrari will have trouble with tires, I think RB planned for the entire race with their Downforce setup, and they have about the same average top speed on the straights, with RB's downforce setup.

Remember, it's not if Ferrari will fuck up during the race, it's when

TBH, I think Max loves the challenge, he seems extremely bored when the race goes his way and he just cruises to victory, he seems like he loves fighting hard for the win and challenging Leclerc/Saintz

I feel tomorrow, Turn 1 will be utter chaos, and I expect a few cars to take damage. Not sure if everything seen during FP and QUAL, but the Ferrari's have actually locked up on turn 1 quite a bit (Leclerc actually locked up in all FP and I believe Q2/Q3)
M5Rick60075.00