08-03-2016, 07:06 PM   #28
koreez88
Всем привет ;)
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
ha! you and I are the same way. My Freedom and Discover goes in and out of my wallet depending on the rewards.

The 2% Citi is a fantastic card. It blows a lot of fee cards and reward cards out of the water....I mean, 2% with no fees is as good and simple as it's going to get. The fee card needs to return well over 2% and benefits for me to even consider it these days. I'll probably get this card soon.
Citi double cash is indeed great. The second 1% usually comes in late, 1-2 cycles late, but no biggie.

I'm more impressed with Citi Costco though. 4% gas, 3% restaurants and travel, 2% at Costco. Restaurants is my largest monthly expense, so it's nice to have a 3% card that doesn't rotate.

This year's Discover calendar is great, much better than before. Last year I was actually contemplating closing it, but not anymore. And being able to apply cash back to the monthly pay out is a blast.

I'll probably end up closing the US Bank sometime soon, the UI isn't all that nice and it used to give 5% on restaurants for 2 quarters in a row after I signed up, but nowadays only gives 2% which something I can get from many other cards that I already have.
Appreciate 0