Thread: Yard freaks
View Single Post
      05-17-2019, 08:12 AM   #338
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

so got off work yesterday afternoon went straight to the gym which gave me a couple of hours daylight to get something done in the yard. picked up a few Endless Summer Hydrangeas at Menard's for $25!

got them planted in next to the BloomStruck Hydrangeas

here's the Nikko Blue Hydrangeas I picked up from Sam's Club last year. they're doing pretty well for their 2nd season as they were pretty much root balls when I bought them

here's the tree form Pinky Winky I bought earlier Spring now coming into bloom

tree form Limelight Hydrangea I bought a couple of weeks ago coming into bloom

last of the tulips blooming and ready to be spent right next to a Limelight Hydrangea shrub

these are the Annabelle Hydrangeas that initially started out as one shrub but I prorogated them and now I have a total of 9 of these all along the front of the house. these are really easy to grow

I've got 4 of these around the yard. PeeGee "Grandiflora" in it's 2nd season. these are suppose to be able to grow up to 15'+ if you let them with huge conical flowers.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 2
RickFLM410971.00
bosstones1154.00