05-17-2019, 08:02 AM   #336
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
It's a constant struggle with lawn services. Most customers actually don't know any better and want it cut really short so they set their height low and keep it there. They all do it here so changing lawn services generally doesn't help as it is hard to find someone who is consistent, at least around here, particularly when they all use day laborers. I can't tell you how many times I've told them to stay off the patio with the blowers even if they see leaves (so they don't blow dust and dirt all over the glass). They seem to forget unless reminded constantly. Yet they are better than the last service, which mutilated the edges of the lawn. Unless you DIY, you have to accept that a service will do something wrong.
I see the local lawn services doing this. they really stress the grass out when they mow super low. unless they're cutting it 3x a week I can see the grass not stressing out but only once a week is not healthy for the grass. at least that's what I notice here in my neighborhood
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0