Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
As I'm divorced now I've had quite a few in the last 10 months.

The Bad:
Met an atty IRL who was super hot blonde, extremely charming and a bit eclectic. Went out a couple of times and there is a little chemistry but not outstanding. Decide to give it one more try and did dinner and a movie. She shows up 2 glasses of wine in, has 2 more at dinner and orders one in the movie. The slurring starts just as the movie starts. She's 5'0, 97#'s. She starts commenting on the movie quite loudly and won't stop. 3 days later, when the movie finally ends, she attempts to leap to her feet and promptly falls over. I get her back in the seat and we sit until the theater empties. I then get her on her feet and walk her back to her condo. One hour later she FaceTimes me and to no ones surprise, she had another glass of wine in her hand. Last date.

The Bad MKII
Online date: Super cute. Amazing legs. She shows up in a very nice dress which she obviously put on just after she plowed the south 40 and milked the cows. She didn't smell good. I made an excuse after the first drink and left.

The Good:

Online date: Shows up for a drink. She is EXACTLY what she looks like online. Super hot, great sense of humor. Amazing kisser. A few dates and I decide to brave a movie. We walk in and I see one of my parents good friends and the retired dean at the Law School. I say hello as she goes to the bathroom and when she returns I tell her all about the encounter with my parents friend and we enter the theater. We find our seats and guess what...they are next to the Good Professor. She leans over and whispers to me, "That's your parent's friend, correct? to which I reply, "Um, yes?" Without warning, she leaps into my lap and starts making out like we're teenagers. Keep in mind the Esteemed Professor is Indian by descent and extremely conservative. This goes on for several minutes and when she stops she just looks at me with a lopsided grin on her face. He shortly gets up to grab a drink (he returned with one) and as soon as he stands, she grabs me and starts kissing me again. She randomly kisses me and jumps/moves over to my seat several more times until the movie ends. When the lights come up again, the Esteemed Professor looks over at us and says, "Please give your parents my best, Mr. K_________. I hope you enjoyed the parts of the movie you could see."
After he passed, we laughed our butts off.

More later.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.

Last edited by MKSixer; 08-31-2018 at 10:03 PM..
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00