12-14-2022, 07:11 PM   #41
SW111
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235

Garage List
2014 Volvo XC70  [0.00]
2016 M235i  [0.00]
Retirement

Already hit my number and have been retired for a year and half. Actually retired a little early. Had some health issues (cancer) and figured why wait? 3 of my grandparents and both my parents died of cancer. Cancer is gone and I have been enjoying traveling, and the slower pace of life. Don’t mind traffic and lines, I usually have nowhere else to be.
Went to France for 3 weeks, visited some family, went to two different BMW driving events, Laguna Seca and M Performance Center at Thermal. The former my wife and I hung out in Monterey, and the latter with my brother in Palm Springs. I’ve reconnected with friends for lunches and the dogs get walked more often and longer. Turned off the alarm clock and enjoy a leisurely coffee and breakfast. I’m spending more time baking and getting good at sourdough bread, croissants and other French pastries that I learned in Paris. My neighbors love the fresh bread and pastries. I want to take up the guitar and I’ll have plenty of time to practice. I can go to the gym and Costco in the middle of the day when it’s less crowded. I can go to my grand nieces and nephews concerts and sports events that I used to miss because I was working. Scheduling Dr. and other appointments is much easier because I have flexibility. I also have plenty of time to read and reply to threads here. . Life is good.
Appreciate 5
Tyga113250.50
RichF90M5C1630.50
zx10guy5149.50
UncleWede18100.00