01-12-2011, 04:14 PM   #102
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3/'18 F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post

MAGAZINE! If you figure out a way to put a "clip" in a Glock... lol Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine. If you have an M1 Garand, you will be using magazines. Your favorite polymer-framed, DOA, striker-fired hand cannon from Austria in fact uses magazines. sorry... had to. it's like a twitch! lol

Do you have fire extinguishers/smoke alarms in your house?

Most people who carry firearms daily are by no means dangerous nor criminals. It's just a cute thing to latch onto while your gov't continues to disarm you. This event was a tragedy, let's not make it even easier for it to happen again and again by laying down our arms. Don't be one of the sheeple.
I'm with you on the clip/mag thing but you got a bit too fired up. You meant to say CLIPS for the top loading M1 Garand, not magazines.

I do have extinguishers in my house but I don't see the need to double or triple the number just to feel safe.

Agree that most gun owners are normal people, and that criminals will always find a way to arm themselves. However, we need to figure out a way to keep guns away from mentally unstable people before another of these events occurs.
Appreciate 0