05-17-2019, 06:16 AM   #978
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
I was referring to a full gas grill. I have a charcoal grill that I can haul out from the shed and set up, but my previous attempts at using it have all been full-blown epic-fail-boats. I'm seriously inept at anything to do with cooking. I mean barely-able-to-prepare-pasta inept. Right? Boil water, insert pasta, watch for doneness. I can do that. But that is easy to test along the way. With stuff on a grill, not so much. I think it all comes down to my impatience. As much as I love BBQ'd and/or smoked meat, I just don't have the patience to prepare it.

Luckily, there is a pub/restaurant near us that does killer ribs. Best ribs ever. So we hit that place once a month or so just to satisfy the meat-eater urge. And then I hit up this thread to remind myself what I'm missing.
I hear ya! I didn't know crap about grilling either. Shoot, I would burn hot dogs and burgers which clearly is the basics of grilling. Eventually over the years I figured it out.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0