View Single Post
      02-16-2018, 07:28 PM   #7
Blackjacks
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
shouldnt he spend more money on beefing up his security?
All was done last week, as well as a pretty amazing safe you'd never even know was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
I'm guessing this is a tactful way to ask a bunch of watch afficiandos about where to buy fakes. Replicas might work for travel or wearing in dangerous areas, but the solution for this is insurance, alarms, and a camera. And not really good even for wearing out - I'd think better to not LOOK like a Rolex wearer, because once they are mugging you, you've already lost, even if they just get a fake.
Nahhhh I would never wear one as I was raised around people who could afford them and would know at first glance they were fake. So I'll save up and buy a real one, like I'm doing now.

Just looking for something that people in a hurry to grab and dash would at a glance grab and leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Is your client Gronk? Were his watches stolen during the Superbowl break in at his home?

This definitely sounds like Gronk logic.
I'm sorry Gronk? No they wasn't stolen on Super Bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whinodez View Post
You're only going to find decent replicas of the most common Rolex, Panerai, Breitling. If he has a very high end collection of complicated watches there are no good replicas if any at all
Like I was writing earlier, just looking for something that guys in a hurry wanting to get out fast, would see and grab.
Appreciate 0