View Single Post
      05-12-2006, 08:58 AM   #40
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 f32

Explorer3253: Your more outrageous then myself. Your outa control. You are very much like me in many instances. You have similar insecurity problems, and from what I gather, aside from myself, you think you are the man? You feel a obligation to impress other post readers by your extremely un-adult like comments.

Insecurities? haha... let me tell you something a little about life buddy. Me making fun of your stupidities have nothing to do with insecuritites. I am PERFECTLY "secure". Un adult comments? I don't think so. There wasn't a thing that I said that wasn't true. I simply quoted your comments. ("you talking to me?"...."didn't think so" ).. So like you said, you are insecure. So lets try to find out why. Have a seat on my couch..lay back and let me tell you what I have observed.

Now lets get back to insecurities....You had to post your pictures HOPING someone might say you look good. Instead you got ridiculed...Hey..it happens... You post about how rich you are and how much assets you have. Listen..if were so secure about yourself, you wouldn't sit there trying to tell people how much you have? Perhaps YOUR insecurity derives from the lack of a female companion loving you for you. Perhaps you feel that the only reason you have any female talking to you is b/c you have money and don't mind flaunting it. You mentioned in another post how you should go get with some 25 y.o. b/c you have a yacht. A REAL MAN would never of even brought that up. He would simply go do his thing and perhaps come back and say hey..I got with this 25 y.o. b/c of my amazing charm.

But its great that you have money to supercede the fact that you have no charm, personality or looks...

Feel better now?

Moral of the story:
You get what you deserve...one way or another (hence my comment KARMAS A B***CH)

Disclaimer:
Too lazy to spell check.

Thanks for your time and cooperation in this matter