View Single Post
      11-29-2018, 12:05 PM   #2298
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I didn't know Not Judy was on board with my original idea of declaring you mentally unstable - can't even remember his post with regards to that. But I fully support that - welcome aboard Not Judy.

And don't believe him for a second btw - he has more than muskets. He admitted to at least a 12G shotgun as well. I bet if he was staring down the business end of said 12G, all sorts of nice 1911's and what not would just start popping out of the woodwork. Probably has a secret man cave somewhere with the wall just lined with choice firearms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
Lol, that was you, not Judy... sorry. You guys seem a lot alike. It’s an understandable mistake.
Hmmm....dementia?

Curiouser and curiouser...maybe I was onto something with the whole mentally unstable bit. There will be a very nice man coming by to visit you shortly - out of the goodness of his heart, he wanted to supply you with a nice jacket, in a white colour, just to make sure you are nice and warm this winter. He will need you to try it on just to ensure the fitment is correct. It might feel a little tight at first, but that is only temporary.
Appreciate 0