View Single Post
      08-02-2014, 10:09 AM   #11
gtr
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 CTR

I had similar cars as you and it's hard to have just one car. I'm getting the M3 because I wanted a lower key, daily driver without the stress of being keyed or robbed.

If you want a GT3 feel get the 991 GT3 or Cayman GT4 when it's out. I've driven the both cayman/boxster GTS at the Porsche World Road show and it is almost perfection in terms of driving feel, power delivery, brakes and etc. I feel it drives nicer than the targa 4s they had at their road course.

I had owned two GTRs, and it's harsh ride and not that fun to drive I'd wouldn't advise it. Had a 09 and the 13. The late models 12+ was worlds ahead in terms of power delivery, tranny shift quality and comfort but not a great daily especially every kid come up and talk to you.

I feel as one daily driver the M3 ranks top of my list since you can get a stick. Turbo rocks for the street and as a daily driver. The new turbo cars has low end punch like a big V8/ V10. If you want a car to track and daily as a pure driving experience you cannot go wrong with any 991/987 Porsches. Throttle, steering, handling, and all the subjective stuff almost to perfections.
Appreciate 0