Drives: 2007 328i / 2014 M235i

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsopoulos View Post
And yes, I'm originally from Chicago/Midwest and I miss lakes and green haha. I love the mountains here but everything's just brown and rock.
I'm originally from the midwest too...metro Detroit. I'm near LA now and while it has its perks, part of me misses the simplicity and charm of the midwest. The 4 seasons, especially the autumn, keep life fresh and being close to Chicago/Toronto are big perks. I miss being able to take a stroll in Manhattan by 11am after a short morning flight.

Unfortunately I'm one of those people who can't put up with prolonged periods of overcast weather; and having lived half my life in Detroit and half in Seattle I got fed up with it and needed a change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsopoulos View Post
And yes, I'm originally from Chicago/Midwest and I miss lakes and green haha. I love the mountains here but everything's just brown and rock.
I'm originally from the midwest too...metro Detroit. I'm near LA now and while it has its perks, part of me misses the simplicity and charm of the midwest. The 4 seasons, especially the autumn, keep life fresh and being close to Chicago/Toronto are big perks. I miss being able to take a stroll in Manhattan by 11am after a short morning flight.

Unfortunately I'm one of those people who can't put up with prolonged periods of overcast weather; and having lived half my life in Detroit and half in Seattle I got fed up with it and needed a change.
Ya Joe rogan recently said that too much sunshine makes ppl soft, he wants more rain and is moving to Texas.

I love Summer, so many things to do but I kinda like fall too and visiting farms and doing pumpkin stuff. I think snow sucks even though I like skiing it's not enough to make me like it but you appreciate summer so much more
Appreciate 0