12-30-2015, 04:59 PM   #19169
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
I think Sara got mad at you because you said you saved all her pics and then she had an admin delete the thread in which you implied you did naughty naughty things in prive to said pics and maybe bimmy saw the same thread and freaked out and also complained to a mod and then everything went to hell because I can't even see what I wrote about you and wanking and gaps and stuff.
Well holy shit Alex !!!
First I think that I need to stay calm in this one !!!

The pic from Sara (with the gap) is here on her personal page and everyone can see it at any time and that's the pic of what I was talking about yesterday and nothing else !
For Christ's sake it's here , just click and watch => http://www.m3post.com/forums/member.php?u=27443
BTW...I don't think Sara is mad at me because she replied to my posts from today and the bimmette thread dates from yesterday ?
So I'm sure the delete request was by bimmette .
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Christ......This forum !!!

So no Alex, actually you are wrong because I had also a PM from bimmette yesterday and before the thread from Sara .
Bimmette asked me to keep our PM's private and I promised her to do it ..
So please don't shoot me questions about bimmette's situation because I'm a man from my words .
I'm so sorry bimmette...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0