Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Lewis earned his way into every seat he's been in through relentless performance. There are no slapdicks in top seats in F1...even the pay drivers. Lewis is head and shoulders above every driver in the field, save Max. He has only lost to teammates 2x in his career with the first, Button down to massive personal upheavals and the second, Rosberg due to mechanical reliability problems. His qualifying, race pace, race craft, and braking prowess is unmatched. He uses less fuel, manages tires better and can drive in changeable conditions better than any other driver presently on the grid....yes, even Alonso. I've been watching F1 for 40 years and watched Lewis's career since he was 16...he will go down as the GOAT when all the dust settles.

The fact that people say it goes down to a single factor such as Ron Dennis support or lucking into seats is total crap. Does anyone think Ron Dennis, who is a man with little or no sense of humor, or Ross Brawn, a brilliant racing manager and businessman would take a driver with no talent and prop him up? It's utterly ridiculous and smacks of ulterior motives in judging his talent and accomplishments.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 4