View Single Post
      04-29-2016, 11:43 AM   #62
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
just went through and went for new maxes last week. Been a little over 1.5yrs since shoulder surgery (labrum repair) and I still dont feel comfortable with a lot of the clean/snatch movements to put any kind of real weight on them. Im almost back to my before surgery Bench and Squats, but Deadlifts still lacking about 50-60lbs.

Deadlift: 465 lb
Back Squat: 405 lb (with knee supports, about 285 without them and a lot of crying)
Front Squat: 295 lb
Bench: 315 lb
Squat Clean: -
Power Clean: 225 lb
Clean and Jerk: -
Power Snatch: -
Snatch: -

Body Weight ~190s depending on how much i drink the night before.
Wanted to share some results from a new routine ive been doing at the gym. Only lifts that have gone up are Bench and Shoulder Press due to a leg/back nagging injury, but the results are pretty good for such a short amount of time.

Bench 3-4 repping 315 now at the start of bench workout, 1rm is 340

Since ive been taking it very easy on legs and back, ive been doing chest and shoulders 3 times a week now.

Monday - Heavy Chest and Shoulders.
- Proper Warm up sets then starting at 90-95% of 1rm start knocking out sets of 3. Do as many sets as you can of 3 with a couple minutes rest. (shooting for 3-4)

Wednesday - Light Chest and Shoulders
- Proper Warm up sets then sets of 15-20 with 70% of 1rm Shoot for 3 full sets.

Friday - Moderate Chest and Shoulders
- Proper Warm up sets and then sets of 5 with 85% of 1rm. shooting for 5 sets of 5.

I am basically sore all the time now, but the results are great. Not a sustainable training plan though for long term.
Appreciate 0