03-18-2016, 10:22 AM   #50
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bicycle - reducing carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
That's a huge power clean!

Due to my pulled ball and subsequent recovery, I decided not to push it and did the scaled. I made it through the games scaled at exactly 13min. The only guy in my 530am class who did the Rx only barely made it through the deadlifts and got maybe 10 wall balls.

I went from going M-F every week for the last 18 months to only Fridays a Saturdays since the beginning of the year. I have to catch a 6:37a train to Manhattan every day and don't get home until 7:30p, so no times work. My body feels less sore but I can definitely feel the difference, especially with things like pushups, which I haven't done in months.
Thanks man! My squat clean PR was 245 so I was pumped lol. So you made it through a whole round scaled? Man I was worried about the deadlifts. I tried out a few reps this morning at 225 to get a feel for it and it's going to be tough. That's a big change going from 5x a week to 2x a week. Do you ever think about buying a bar+plates for workouts at home? I have often dreamed about just having an oly bar around the house.
Appreciate 0