12-11-2020, 03:57 AM   #4
DocL
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
My community has a FB page where I have been seeing regular posts about packages not being delivered despite tracking saying they were. From the small sampling it seemed pretty equal across all the shippers.

Today I saw something strange. There were two cars that I had assumed were guests/friends of one of my neighbors. A female had gone up to the door. I didn't realize what was going on until a guy got out of the other car talking to this female. The guy was wearing a full UPS uniform. I looked up at the porch of my neighbor and saw a package sitting there. So it seems the vehicle/van shortage that was mentioned in the news for UPS/FedEx is very real witnessing today a UPS delivery from employee owned vehicles.
Last week I was at home waiting for my CS style CF spoilers to be delivered. My windows were open and I have three dogs who can hear a mouse fart and bark at the wind. My wife comes home around 7:30pm with the kids, and she says I was lucky she came home when she did because the UPS driver was leaving. I said "what the fuck" I've been waiting for those and the douche didn't even ring the door bell. Besides, the dogs would have heard him put the box at my front door. It also had to be signed for. My wife then tells me he was in his own SUV making deliveries.

I've has some really bad issues with all of the major shipping companies. Even some of my lab work that is usually shipped overnight takes two days.
zx10guy5149.50