View Single Post
      11-03-2019, 08:46 PM   #8
slenser
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 535i M Sport

I'm looking at selling my 2010 535i M-sport Auto w/paddle shifters. Alpine white, Comfort access, black interior, Bluetooth calling and audio, GPS, both keys, Premium audio (it's the base system for the US) and window tint 30% all around (I think that's how it's rated...blocks 30% of light coming in)

119k miles with the following items replaced/ service completed within the last three years of owning:
Water pump
Thermostat
Oil filter/cooler gasket
Valve cover gasket
Oil pan gasket
Transmission mechatronic service kit - New pan, filter, gasket, mechatronic sleeve and servo sleeves
Polyurethane bushings on front suspension
Spark plugs changed twice
Replaced one coil due to failure
Pulleys
Serpentine belt
Magnaflow muffler and rear cat delete
New Michelin PS4 all seasons within 1-2k miles
HPFP
Coolant tank
Transmission belly pan - it was sagging and looked crappy
Bumper adapter strip - fixed sagging bumper
Polished headlights
Cooling fan
Front and rear glass seals
Gas cap
Front and rear brake rotors, pads and pad sensors
Driver's side motor mount
windshield washer pump
Heater control valve
Walnut blasted valves
Updated GPS maps in 2018
Oil changes completed at about 50% with either Mobil1 Exteded Life or Motul

Problems:
Previous owner ran over parking curb so many times that she broke a tab on each side of the bumper and the adapter bar, but I replaced the adapter bar.

Wife clipped the bumper with the suv and broke the fog light and scratched the bumper. Replaced the fog light.

Left headlight high beam just fell apart yesterday. Looking into fixing that problem now.

Low pressure sensor. I've been told by my mechanic it's unnecessary to fix. It's only an $80ish part if memory serves me correctly.

Planning on a brake flush in the next week or two since I just did the front brakes yesterday.

Basically, if it's an issue with our car I've fixed it

Looking for $6,500 OBO
I'll post pics if you're interested

I also have BMS JB4 Gen4 w/data cable, Dual cone intake and Forge diverter valves for it for $500 more
Appreciate 0