View Single Post
      10-25-2023, 08:32 AM   #30
domacuratl
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

I am currently going down this rabbit hole and still in the process of trying to acquire as much knowledge as I can with it comes to nutrition. The American diet (a balance diet) which is spreading all over the whole world is causing all kinds of health problems like obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart problems. Someone mention earlier every time you eat you cause a blood sugar spike which is 100% correct even if you are only eating meat. The ultimate goal when it comes to sugar control is controlling the total amount of added sugar in your diet, your blood sugar level peak spike and also how many blood spikes you have in a day. Someone also mention something about doing intermediate fast which is also a great tool into controlling how many blood sugar spikes you have in a day and also gives your body a chance to help heal itself metabolically through a process called autophagy. The ideal diet must promote both being healthy physically and metabolically. There are so many myths out there when it comes to nutrition and I will not talk about conspiracy theories as to why that is the case. IMHO, I think the best 2 diets are keto and carnivore. Keto would be a good place to start for most people and overtime it can be adjusted as needed. For people who are what I call metabolically sick or have autoimmune diseases of any kind; Carnivore is the ideal diet for them as to there are so many testimonials of people who can contest to this on the internet. In the end your diet needs to be a lifestyle because you cannot buy good health; Just like the cliché saying good health is considered wealth.
Appreciate 1
chassis6625.50