View Single Post
      09-08-2023, 09:34 PM   #18
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Ok guys, this is supposed to be about Amazon, not some silly Chinese knockoff bashing, unless you guys wanna throw away your smartphones and many other things.

Anyway....ofc everyone's different but I was never in a rush to get stuff, 1 week was already alright w me but now just 2 days, it's pretty great. Also, who would actually pay for shipping unless it was for something super urgent? Making the CAD35 threshold isn't that hard, so ofc I do that all the time. I just don't like the concept of paying extra for something that should be included, so as a tangent that's why I don't bother joining Costco, etc, it's against my principles and I don't have a big family to take advantage of those bulk sizes.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0