View Single Post
      12-19-2022, 06:08 PM   #5
M3WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Whoa, whoa there Skippy. Attempted Murder?
I see you're not very versed in the law.
Could be charged as Misdemeanor Battery or Aggregated Battery.
Prosecution would have to prove beyond any doubt, that the suspect intended to actually murder the victim.
I can tell you from personal knowledge with Law Enforcement and having more than one Attorney in my family, murder won't even enter into this equation.
He has already been charged with Felony (ADW)assault with a deadly weapon.

In Cali Felony ADW brings 2-4 in prison.

He has no out either. 1) Deadly weapon 2) Willful act 3) Not self-defense. I don't see charges getting dropped.

Attempted murder was an opinion, I already had looked up what he had been charged with. You have an unarmed man being brutally attacked by a group of large men. Then one of the attackers decides to grab a wine bottle to hit him over the head after he has already been beaten. In my opinion you are trying to inflict more harm than just a beating. He is going to get sued for every penny he owns by that man. He is lucky the individual survived, otherwise he would be in jail right now and possibly looking at extended long term prison time. This attack better have been for a good reason, like this man raped his wife or molested his children. Anything other reason, he just threw his money and tv career away for nothing.

Last edited by M3WC; 12-19-2022 at 06:29 PM..
Appreciate 0