View Single Post
      10-23-2020, 08:32 AM   #4530
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Whiny, white men own the whiny sound these days. It's like a mosquito epidemic but happening in our livingrooms.

This opinion was not at all influenced by the fucktard I spent an hour with just now.

"Its raining so much, can't we reschedule this training?" "No."
"But it's so early too, why can't we do this later?"
"Hmm, I have kids, dogs of my own, a bitch of a mother to take care of and 5 elderly neighbors i do the grocery shopping for. This six am time is the only free hour i have every friday to train your idiot arse to handle your dog so take it or leave it. No refunds" "but I'm not paying you" "exactly"

I'm very patient in the early hours of the morning. A real sweetheart.

Yes, I might have to tap you in a few years for some dog advice...hoping to get a few years at least out of my current dog. My current dog has a life expectancy of 10-12 years, but he's in his 8th year already and completely torn his ACL in the one leg. A little frustrating because "due to COVID" nobody seems to be doing their job and we can't get a return call to get him fitted for a brace which should help him. Anyways, really hoping he doesn't blow the other leg, if so, we'll have to put him down.
Appreciate 0