View Single Post
      10-21-2020, 04:14 PM   #4514
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yup, that guy. I can't remember his handle but I had his words as my signature for a long, long time.

Other matters:
Billie and I still text at times, he has been having a rough time but he's doing better so you're not the only oldie I talk with!

I'm very glad to have met you all, even when we clash a lot. Still tho, if UncleWede 's wife takes over the FDA, I'd be more than willing to step aside from my role as body double and go for the blue whale sighting scale in size (if EPA needs needs sightings!) Just to eat whatever she cooks. I even have a blue sweater and all, totally more believable than the cheetos.
Ah, billup was a good guy and he should come back, even if he's hanging out on the porsche forums. Tell him he is missed.

Yeah, the Mexican dude...I wondered if his fascination with a certain body part might be indicative of him playing for both teams to be honest, despite the pictures of his wife. I mean, he even incorporated the body part into describing his car. He was a different one. Going to see if all references to him have been deleted....
Appreciate 1
Lups11826.50