Thread: Trump's Veto
View Single Post
      03-18-2019, 06:11 PM   #23
Dogeeseegod
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 Blue Water 128i-6

"if a homeless person and or family snuck into your house and just decided to stay there because their quality of life is horrible would let them stay or would you notify the authorities and have them help the individuals find the appropriate place to stay legally? i do not have any issues with individuals or families here coming legally and applying for citizenship or seeking asylum without gaming the system. my issue lies with people illegally entering or abusing the system through loopholes or other avenues which takes away from individuals who may need it more or benefit from these resources. not just at the southern border but nationally and from any country where individuals like this hail from."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but crossing the border into our country and immediately seeking authorities is an acceptable method that was laid out for those people seeking asylum. They are welcome to be here until they can appear in front of a council that can determine where they are from and if it is a case of asylum.