01-25-2017, 08:17 PM   #28
imserious
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3GFX
**SPOILER**

DONT READ THIS RANT IF YOU WANNA WATCH THE FIRST SEASON IN FULL.

[RANT]

So between the advertisements and this thread, I committed the time to watch this start to finish. WHAT A WASTE. The story line is so extravagant that it quickly becomes unreasonable. So many things along the way are exaggerated to the point beyond questionable or reasonable. Handing someone a $50k cashier cheque just because you care? Stabbing someone in a bout of rage and them just hugging you back? The fact that they could have escaped but there was a "bigger goal".

Sure the idea was good in premise, the acting was ok and the scenery was decent as well.

I could live with the interpretive dance. It was odd enough, but different in terms of show writing creativity. But when the shooter came, the dance just distracted them. It should have made the shooter implode or something.

OH..AND IT CURES ALS?

Also? Was she lieing? Was she making it all up with those books from Amazon? WTH was that? COME ON??? I actually am even more intrigued now because so much was left open to imagination. That is the only piece where this show is creative. The WTF moments have you going...

The biggest question mark for me with the directing/writing/producing?

Why did the "Oracle" dimension lady or "other OA" speak Arabic in the first encounter and then English in the rest? I mean, they could have at least kept that up.

I do want to know what happens next, but I'd be able to live if I didn't find out.

[/RANT]
FBI planted the books.
Appreciate 0