Mike: Everyone's Pal
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRPOWER View Post
To the OP, is the last picture in your first post....is that a stock photo? It says museum edition on it and your other back photo doesn't show this. Just wanted to know what the back actually looks like on your watch.

Dislikes: that heinous metal link band (looks like it comes as an optional band), and overall too "old fashioned" for my taste

Congrats regardless of what I think! Its a beautiful time piece and I hope it brings you years of enjoyment.
Good catch! yeah its a stock photo. I wanted to show you guys a better picture of the decorated movement. I was on the same page as you with the bracelet for like 3 months, and I perused watchuseek to really get an idea of how it would look..and it started to grow on me so yesterday I swapped it out. It gives the watch a 1930's retro feel..... Im also looking for a nice chestnut ostrich strap for it, we shall see if I can find anything!

Alpine MSS Stage 2+ E30 tune|MST Intakes|VRSF Single Mid Pipe|Agency Power Intercooler|VTT Full solution crank hub fix
Appreciate 0