View Single Post
      10-05-2021, 08:22 AM   #49
wdb
dances with roads
Rep
Drives: '07 E86, '02 996, '95 Seven

Wow, how did I miss this thread. I recently built a garage and will put some links and pics in here in another post. But as I was reading through the thread for the first time I hit on a few things and wanted to get them out of the way.

First of all I have been to the 3798j garage featured near the beginning of this thread and It. Is. Awesome. I wish my garage was that big and roomy and well equipped!

Next I have questions, see below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruuuce View Post
I moved an old Roomba to the garage, its a game changer on the concrete floor. Best mod by far, ha.
Hmmm, this sounds like a great idea! I'd still get cobwebs and stuff in the corners, but it probably would take care of a lot of the gunk that floats in with the cars. Does it fit under low cars, like a Z4M?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
I can recommend a great addition to any garage (other than a 2-post lift), get a wall mounted garage vacuum. I have a VacuMaid. Made in USA, all powder-coated steel, powerful and very quiet. Will hold 5-gallons of debris.
Pics! Pics! More info please! I'm researching these now and that brand is high on my list. Thinking about mounting the can remotely up in the loft and running PVC down into the working space, but that might be overkill.
Appreciate 4
3798j11413.50
Efthreeoh17313.50
DrFerry6728.50