Jbimmer08
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2-2008 535xi

Engine Malfunction

Good afternoon all
New to the forum

For the past 3 weeks I have been getting engine Malfunction warning light with fuel pump message. I have changed the LPFP, HPFP, sending unit and filter, even the EKPS, I have also change the fuel line that runs from the sending unit under the car on the drivers side. Then the car gave me a code for the starter changed as well. This morning I started the car and it gave me a hard sart as if there was no gas in the car and the engine malfunction warning light came back on again. Ran the scanner no codes, however there was a pending 1/1 on the scanner but didn't list what it was and the fan kicked in at high speed. Shut the car down gave it like 2 Minoans ran the scanner again gave the same message. Started the car again no engine Malfunction warning light nor did the fan kicked on in high speed. Drove the car for about 15 miles at about 70mph and it's driving fine. Has anybody had this problem? Car has 117,420 purchase from a doctor 3 months ago and have all of the service records from BMW last thing that was replaced from the deal was expansion tank and alternator in September of 18

Please hit me back with any thoughts on what it can be.

Thanks guys
Appreciate 0