View Single Post
      09-20-2023, 03:03 PM   #1204
Pauly Wauly
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 560X

A group of guys went to a movie theater to see a 9pm blockbuster movie.
Just before the movie was about to start the power went out, coincidentally a phone ring and one of the guys answered and put the call on speaker.
Hello he said, the caller a lady replied, hi baby I hope you are having fun. He responded, yes I am and she said, I know you would.
Well I am shopping online and I would love to order this watch worth $6.500 what do you think?
The man replied, sure go ahead if it will make you happy. She replied, WOW, I also would like to order those five layered bib shirt dresses I told you about they are $300.000, are you cool with it?
The man responded, just make sure you don`t order more than the five dresses', I love you baby.
She said, one more thing. I wanna order five pair of shoes to match the dresses. He asked, how much?
The ladies in the audience are already jealous and eager to see how cute this rich man is.
She said they are $480.000. He responded, fair enough go ahead. Okay darling I will see you later, I love you so much, I love you too and he hung up.
At this point the theater was in chaos, applauses were everywhere and suddenly the lights came back on.
The man turned and all eyes were on him. The man asked; Anyone one know whose phone this is? His wife or girlfriend sure has a lovely taste.
Karma is real!!!....You keep doing people dirty and being a complete asshole and think God is going to bless you. It may not be today, or tomorrow, or next week, but what goes around comes back around. And when that bitch comes for you it`ll be tenfold!
Appreciate 4
Esteban44338.00
R BMW949.00
M5Rick60997.50
Llarry16493.50