View Single Post
      12-04-2018, 05:51 PM   #18
JustinHEMI
Not great. Not terrible
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun ticket View Post
What about a company called "Jomashop"? Legitimate? Seems legit but you never know.

They're a legit grey market dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNoob View Post
(apologize for the hijack) do you know why no factory warranty through joma? I just received a watch from them this afternoon and there was a joma warranty card, but no factory card or papers as typical. I was about to send them an email and came across this thread. PM if you dont mind, to prevent further hijacking. ty

Because they are not an authorized dealer. Joma is trustworthy, but they are grey market. There's no telling how long the watches they sell have been sitting around. I know one person that bought a watch from them that had been sitting around so long, that the lubricants evaporated and it wouldn't run right. Joma took care of them, but that's the risk of a grey market watch. Again, though, Joma is trustworthy, but factory warranty is something you can't get from them.