View Single Post
      04-24-2011, 07:51 PM   #6
Htown09
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92

I lost 18 lbs. of fat with this. BUT it is a temp. summer cutting diet not a year-round. You should only "diet" to cut like a vacation or something. After that go back to eating your salads and fruits again. It is not a "healthy" diet, you eat bacon, cheese, fats, etc.

I did this while working 10 hours a day so I didn't have time to eat junk or have any distraction's. I would also prepare my meals so I would have stuff to eat.

For breakfast I would eat 5 or 6 egg whites and 1 whole egg with cheddar cheese. Drink some water or Green Tea

Then 3 hours later I would eat chicken (from a can, Costco) mixed with low-fat Mayo and cheddar cheese. Would also eat a few jalapenos with it. And a apple.

Then 3 hours later I would eat a can of tuna mixed with Mayo and 7 wheat-thin's. I would scoop out the Tuna with the Wheat thins.

Then would eat some more chicken mixed with a salad. Lettuce, spinach, cheese, red bell peppers, red onion, low-fat Ranch dressing with chicken on top/mixed in.

For snacks I would bring moz. string cheese and pepperonis and a can of mixed nut's. And I carried around a large water bottle and drank it all before noon and filled it up again and made sure it was empty before leaving work.

Again, this is a FAD diet; not healthy for long-term but can help you "jump start" fat-loss.

Oh I would also order double stacker's from Wendy's and take off the bun's. haha

After you lose the weight switch to a healthier diet such as

1) egg whites, 1 glass skim milk, 1 slice of Ezekiel bread w/ cinnamon and honey; fresh piece of fruit

2.) 6 oz. fish, celery, carrots, low-fat cottage cheese; salad with raw veggies; water

3.) chicken/fish/meat 2 servings veggies (broc, asparagus etc.) salad.

desert: smashed up (frozen) banana w/ honey. Let it thaw for 10 min. then smash her.
Appreciate 0