View Single Post
      03-11-2016, 07:48 AM   #66
absoluteis350
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 Singapore Grey M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
I just got a reply saying the restaurant has room, but the hotel is booked so they said they could book us a room where you stayed. How's the parking at Weiss Kreuz? We will be going through San Barnardino pass to get there coming from Lake of Konstanz on our way to bellagio and then hitting furka etc on our way to Strasbourg from bellagio, so won't do that to kill time. Are their hikes or places to ride bikes in the area you're aware of?
Weiss Kreuz was fine for the night we stayed there. It's a pretty small town, but it is in the Alps so I imagine there must be hiking and/or biking around there.. To tell you the truth, since we didn't really do that, I can't really give you an educated answer

The hotel is on the main (or only) street in Thussis, and you turn into the alley immediately beside the hotel and go behind it to the hotel parking lot. The lot is linear, but the spaces are generally pretty reasonable. Since this is the hotel most of the guests for the restaurant stay at, there are some nice cars there so I wasn't too worried. Here is a picture of the spot we parked in, and my parking spot neighbor. Pretty satisfactory. Just make sure you tell the hotel that you are eating at the restaurant so they can arrange for the A7 black car to come get you at a specific time. Don't be afraid to show up too early... hanging out in the 'greeting chamber' (pictured earlier) and drinking/chatting was really quite nice.

Appreciate 0