12-08-2006, 12:37 PM   #14
Ghunger
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by obLu
That's right I forgot all about that. Getting old, and having a longer season, makes for me forgetting easy.

But didn't they podium on a weekend that they just happened to have it all gel, and the other teams were having problems or playing conservative? I seem to remember there was a string of two races there where they looked hot, and then pffft, they fizzled out.

I like Kubica a lot. He appears to be a racer and not a pilot. Nick I'm not so hot on.
Actually, he just had a very good race that particular race although there's always some luck involved . His race finishes havn't been fantastic though, overall. His test driving was very good though and he showed promise in the races he was in, despite his finishing position(solid mid pack). I just want to see if he'll go from being just the replacement, to a great driver and high finisher once he's the race driver from the start. He certainly did better than Scott Speed. though I havn't given up on him yet either.

330i Monaco Blue, Terra /w aluminum trim, SP, PP, CA, PDC, Nav, Folding Seats, Sat Prep
European Delivery Blog
Picture Gallery
Appreciate 0