Drives: 2005 530i

Bluetooth/Communication menu not active

Hey everyone. Newbie here, former Maxima owner. lol
Be warned, this is a long post.
Transmission
Bluetooth
Remote, can't lock/unlock

History:
I bought my 05/06? 530i 2 years ago. when I got it, it drove fine shifted good, everything worked except missing front cup holders.
a month later I got the transmission error on dash...drive moderately, car will have reduced acceleration, hard bump from 2nd to 1st. I did the transmission adaptation reset through INPA tried the relearn procedure....(the best I can), I dont have quiet long roads where I live. the relearn fixed the bump from 2nd to 1st, but now I get the hard up-shift under spirited acceleration

I went to New York for business. Got a call from my girlfriend the next day telling me that some girl hit my PARKED car in the left rear quarter panel at 2:30AM. The girl was having a texting argument with her man. I came back down a few days later had the car taken to the BMW dealer near my house.....her insurance was paying for the damages.

After getting the car back I noticed that I couldn't lock/unlock the car using the transponder. I can lock/unlock using the key in the door. I can disarm alarm in the ignition if it goes off and start the car. I have the diamond shaped key. when I press the open button on my remote, i can hear the fuel door actuator operate, but the doors dont open.

Also on iDrive after you push down on the knob I can see the communication icon is shaded darker than the other functioning settings.
The little antenna and phone pictures on the bottom of the idrive screen are not there anymore. I can check and uncheck the bluetooth box in communications menu, but that's all that happens.

My questions are:
Did the dealer turn something off on my car?
How can I get the bluetooth and remote to work again?

I downloaded INPA, NCS Expert, NCS Dummy. Ran the errors, it came back with 33 errors. I cleared them and few came back.
SFZ,
Appreciate 0