01-30-2023, 09:10 PM   #200
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Congrats! How long is your feasibility study period?

We finally got our infiltration testing done and the results back. In a twist of good luck we somehow got sandy soil instead of glacial till, right where they house will deposit all the runoff from the roof. That shit was draining at 12 inches per hour as opposed to the glacial hill in the driveway area that was only drawing at 2 inches per hour. It’s the first piece of good luck we’ve had on this project.
Good news is welcomed news with your track record! I still tell people of your middle finger building you built out there

We have 45 days, but the only real “restriction” we have is no mobile homes. I don’t have to get a presidential pardon to cut down a tree or anything like you, so I am certainly optimistic for what we need.

Our goal is to build a shop of sorts with living quarters that we’ll write a check for or have quick terms if financed to be debt free ASAP. From there, squirrel away as best we can to build the permanent residence. We’ll just see how long the interim will last with a stay-at-home mom, two year old, one month old, and me who is home-based for work.

We’re young. YOLO?
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11462.50