View Single Post
      01-25-2007, 08:13 AM   #41
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Tailgaitors.

People doing the speed limit in the fast lane, and won't get out of it because they're on their cell phone and too oblivous to realize they are causing miles of traffic.

People in the fast lane who don't move over when you're coming up faster behind them and want to get by.

People who don't show some courtesy. Is it that big of a deal to let someone in?? People in Boston are such a$$hats and only care about themselves.. It's funny a few times I let people in they didn't know what I was doing.

If someone lets you in, wave, smile, flash your lights fast, anything to show your appreciation.

People who get in the way of emergency vehicles. Get the Fvck out of the way!! (I was a Firefighter for 6 years). If a firetruck or ambulance needs to get through an intersection, pull over and let them through. Don't try and beat it. Most firetrucks weigh on the order of 20 - 25 tons. Your car weighs 1.5 tons. Do the math. And what if it was your house burning and your kid in the burning house? Are you going to let us through then?? Selfish fvcks... If we're responding lights and sirens it's obvious someone needs our help.. This always amazed me how many people would pull this crap. And how many fatalities there were from people trying to beat emergency crews through intersections each year.. There are some responses where seconds can make a difference in saving a persons life. Is your getting home 10 seconds earlier more important that that person's life?? $!#$#!%#$!$!#@$!%!

That's it for now, I'm getting to worked up..

Boston drivers are such a$$holes btw..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0