12-27-2013, 06:58 PM   #22
MP423
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: it like its a rental

Quote:
Originally Posted by plesg View Post
Hi, that is a co-incidence, how's your car going? I've spotted a few 328 m sport on the south side in White but no black ones yet. In all honesty I wanted the estorel blue or white, but this black car had the two things I had to have, sunroof and xenons, and a 10k discount over going into showroom and ordering the same car in my colour choice, colour has grown on me though..,
Yes it's going beautifully thanks mate. I came from a VERY fast Evo IX...sub 5 second 0 - 100 car so was a bit concerned but I absolutely love it.

We are very similar in taste because I was also wanting Estoril Blue. Wasn't too perturbed by sunroof but had to have xenons and extended Bluetooth. The deal for the demo in sapphire black was just too good to pass up. The full list price for mine was $82k and I drove it away for $65k with a window tint thrown in.

It's going to Kim at Detail Evolution in January for Opti Coat treatment. Can't wait for that. I'll keep my eyes peeled for yours. I just posted a thread for mine with some dodgy iGadget photos.