View Single Post
      06-18-2021, 11:12 AM   #75
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
This was how I read the picture: the one on the left is annoying and the one on the right is hesitant to provide a hard response.

Regarding colourways, females don't need to look attractive when in high demand but they do need a protective look every time, I guess. Also, it might be the male's responsibility to divert predators from the nest.
I assumed that Jane was referencing the "talk to the hand" pose of the winged-rat on the right, insinuating that this was the female (on the right) being tired of the males shit. I might be wrong. If I am, then the male is on the left.

Also see post in Confess Here. I seriously know shit about birds, but I can google the hell out of anything.

Also if the females don't need to look attractive just because they are in high demand, I guess this explains blue hair, neck/face tattoos and wearing pajama pants/house shoes combo in public of modern day single ladies. I didn't realize how our closely related our species courtly love structure was.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15762.50