10-31-2020, 11:13 AM   #1238
jamesinaz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 2017 540i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post

I drive an Explorer exclusively. We still have CV's, but I hate them. I never drive them anymore.
Yeah I thought so. Deputies around here are all in Explorers now. I think some of the older guys might have missed their sedans but maybe not. Truth is, I got a Cayenne 3 months ago and when I think about the cost sometimes I wish I'd got an Explorer. The interiors are no match for German luxury but they do drive well.

Funny story, driving the other day with wife through a two lane desert area and we both see what we think is the ass end of a cow entering the desert from the road. Now I'm only going about 52 in a 45 but really don't want to hit a cow and slow further. This kinda enrages the guy behind me who was already acting antsy and he closes on my ass end. Well we get to where the cow disappeared and it wasn't a cow. Shitty old people eyes. It was the ass end of an Explorer going into a little dirt turnaround and now its the front end of a deputies car. I am going 40 now (still thinking cow) and car behind me is close enough to smell his breath. Guess the Deputy thought that was improper driving so out he comes and pulls over the guy behind me. No clue the outcome but I laughed.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25107.50
Smgs1992720.00