05-23-2019, 09:59 PM   #407
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
Which one looks good? The Hyr-Brix or the Green Yard? lol The Hyr-Brix wasn't delivered today.....last update was 0128 in Indianapolis w/ no current delivery date.

Yeah, GCI carries Carbon-X but he's been out for a while as well. Oh well.

I just mowed a little lower in the backyard (2.5") since I'll drop some top soil, seed, and throw down a starter fert and won't be able to mow for a bit. Was thinking of putting down RGS as well prior to the seeds and fert. I cut the front to 3" and will put down RGS tomorrow. If the Hyr-Brix comes in, I'll put that down. Otherwise, I might just try that GreenYard stuff as a final (well...only) pre-summer feed.
The Green Yard...cause I like how it also has micro nutrients. I know Pete has his own Fert he's been developing but never took the time to really look into it. i'll have to check it out tho. Allyn Hayne just replied to my comment and it looks like he'll have more CarbonX coming as I made a statement about what's the point in selling a product if you're always gonna be out? I called CarbonX Milorganite Jr lol. not sure if he liked that. I would definitely get the RGS down and Humic12 before Summer gets here that way your grass will develop a better tolerance for heat and drought just in case you don't run your irrigation. with the RGS the roots will grow deeper where it can get more moisture below. my lawn did really well last year with both RGS and Humic12. let me know how that Hyr-Brix works for you
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
bosstones1154.00