View Single Post
      07-18-2017, 01:32 PM   #224
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
I have one that I smoke at the apartment every now and then. You can buy them all over, think it was like $30, lemon (the best) *Nargile (Nar-Gee-leh), and a roll of coals.

There's good flavors, and some that are especially terrible. Lemon is light, but it seems like blueberry and strawberry were pretty bold. It also depends on if you use one coal, two coals, and/or wind screen.

Old stomping grounds had a very prominent middle Eastern presence, so anytime we'd go to someones house, surely the fully gowned, long silver beard, turban sporting elders were in the garage passing the nargile. It was weird at first, but they didn't talk much anyways so just kind of turned into a typical thing.
Yeah, I will say it was light in that I never felt like an ashtray after, so that was nice. Just a lot of work filling the glass with ice cubes, fluffing the tobacco (shut up), connecting the hoses, letting the coal burn off the impurities first, etc.

What I did appreciate was that there was obviously work that goes into crafting these things - some are quite ornate.
Appreciate 0