View Single Post
      07-24-2007, 08:50 AM   #60
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
I am through with you. Please do not respond to any of my future posts and I will not respond to yours.

You are irrational if you believe that despite all the evidence to the contrary, President Bush knew something about Iraq's WMD programs that the CIA, DIA, President Clinton, the Brits, the French, the Russians, and the UN did not. Everyone believed the Iraq had WMD because Iraq admitted to having them and then refused to dispose of them in the way the UN ordered them to. Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend? We know he had them, he used them, he admitted to having them, and then he repeatedly refused to comply with the UN in disposing of them. You are clearly unable to accept this because you have a deep seated hatred for the President that blinds you to reality.

Have a good life.
I must agree -- I do have a deep hatred toward the man that pushed this country far back, that it will take many presidents to recover...

Again, you never answered to me -- IF all of our ALIES before 2003 had and believed in the information we had -- why would they turn back on us??? They used to be our alies? Why??? Why not contribute at least 1000 troops to help? Why?

If we had such a CLEAR evidence, why did Powell come in front of the UN with the PPT presentation, not clear pictures??? Do you really believe that NAYONE in their right mind would attack/support the attack on the sovereign country just because Bush said something and his Secretary came out with the PPT slides (as evidence)???

I am irrational in your mind -- but I assume the French, Russians, Canadians, Germans, Belgian, Dutch, Greek, Chinese...Spanish, Italian...99% of the world that avoided or later pulled out is irrational, too? Everyone that criticizes Bush (again the majority in the World) is irrational???
Appreciate 0