ganeil
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
FIRST:
As I said before -- they will blame it on someone else...and you just confirm it with the stupid quotes. Maybe they (Clinton, Kerry...) said it, but they were not idiots to do it!!! That is the WHOLE point!

Second, again -- the whole world. If the whole world really believed in it and accepted it, the war would have been over by now with China, Russia, France...with us marching in Baghdad...not the sorry ass Romanian BOTH troops...

Intent...hahaha...you're better than Tony Snow!

And my favorite:
Tax Cuts
Roberts and Alito
Fall of Taliban
Fall of Saddam Hussein
End of Libyan WMD
Low unemployment
Low inflation
Good economic growth
#1, 6, 7, 8 is the same pretty much ,and has NOTHING (except #1) to do with Bush or Clinton or... CYCLICAL!!! #1 -- tax cut = ANOTHER LIE. You may buy it, I don't. Or maybe I am not making enough to really get his tax cut...

Yep -- end of Lybian WMD -- begin NK + Iran. Kill one, create TWO. Kind of like Al Qaeda deal -- kill some of them, but create many more.

Taliban -- temporary fall of them. They are still very much alive instead of -- FINISHED...like, for example Clinton did with Milosevic (although I may not be fully supporting those events). But I can only imagine if Clinton did what he did in 1999 and then packed his shit and let Milosevic back in -- what is slowly but VERY surely happening in Afghanistan.

SH -- fall of Saddam -- bif f'n deal -- definitely showed as not worth 3500+ US soldier lives...
I am through with you. Please do not respond to any of my future posts and I will not respond to yours.

You are irrational if you believe that despite all the evidence to the contrary, President Bush knew something about Iraq's WMD programs that the CIA, DIA, President Clinton, the Brits, the French, the Russians, and the UN did not. Everyone believed the Iraq had WMD because Iraq admitted to having them and then refused to dispose of them in the way the UN ordered them to. Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend? We know he had them, he used them, he admitted to having them, and then he repeatedly refused to comply with the UN in disposing of them. You are clearly unable to accept this because you have a deep seated hatred for the President that blinds you to reality.

Have a good life.

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0