View Single Post
      12-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #59
dave909n
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92

No bat here... just a retractable police batton that I was able to order when my dad was still a sheriff. It's illegal as hell to carry in the car in CA, but it's also very well hidden since it looks like a seat frame tube or something. It's never pulled out, but you never know with the crazies that you encounter on the road these days. At least the batton can retract and swing out in half a second, and break right through a 2x4 as if it was made of glass.

The Benelli M4 stays in the truck since I go shoot with it a lot. Sometimes I'll carry the XD9 and GSG-5D with me, but not often. It's funny if you strap the GSG & M4 to the roof the trunk lid and open up the truck. Looks like a MP5 & breaching gun in a SWAT car trunk

In CA, if the gun is in a closed & non-accessable area of the car (like a trunk), then it's legal to just throw the gun in there unloaded. But if you have an open trunk, like in a SUV, then the gun must be in a locked container or some type, or have a bag with a lock on the trigger, and still unloaded.
Appreciate 0