Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrum View Post
I'm ashamed to say I love this song:

And also most of George Michael's catalog.

On to a story... At work and in life I have always make sure I am polite and smile at everyone just to be courteous. It's a minimum level of decency at work!

So at my work, we have our elevators in a vestibule area. Once you come out of the elevator you still have to badge in to another door to actually enter the offices. One day I entered this area to take the elevator down, and politely smiled at a co-worker (who I did in fact know) that was making her way to go in the offices. She looked at me directly in the eyes and couldn't be bothered to smile and was more like Resting B Face.

As I waited for my elevator to arrive, I could hear/see her badge getting declined for entry... like 4 or 5 times in a row. I could have easily helped her by using my badge on the door, but I just ignored her like I had no idea it was happening lol.

We all hope people get what is coming to them through Karma, but how often do you actually get to exact it?
That's a great story. I wouldn't have helped her either. Aside from being a crabby fuck, if she was supposed to have access to that floor or building then her badge would have worked. I never badge anyone in anywhere unless I know them.. I don't want the responsibility of letting someone in and then 30 seconds later they shoot someone.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00