pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I know that when I see the opposite light turn red, it's almost exactly 3 seconds for my light to turn green. So I'm pulling off as soon as it changes. Why haven't others figured this out.

Also....if you come up on a light to make a right turn and you see the other traffic lanes have a turn signal......why can't others figure out that if people are staged in that turning lane that means you will have an additional 10-15 seconds to continue turning right until the turn signal goes away!

But no....they sit there wondering why traffic is only moving in one direction, then figure out there was a turn signal, then make their turn right as it's changing which leaves the next person stuck???
Wait...you're saying there's a pattern to how the lights transition from one phase to the next? That's crazy talk. Everybody knows, it's completely random. When the opposing traffic's light turns red, it's just pure luck if 2-3 seconds later my light turns green. It might turn violet, or chartreuse, or even indigo. I might stay red. It might go dark. So there's no point assuming it's going to turn green and being ready to take off. It's a perfect time to pull out your phone and dick around with it. Get completely lost in some trivial activity. You can always pause what you're doing on your phone and check the light every 10 or 15 minutes to see if it's green yet. It probably won't be, so you can go right back to fondling your 4G brain-dildo.
</sarcasm>

Rmtt8208.00
cmyx6go15689.50
King Rudi13154.00