02-20-2020, 04:23 PM   #3151
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
When you're sitting at a red light, your only purpose in the entire fucking world is to watch that light and get the fuck moving the very instant it turns any color that even vaguely resembles green. Nothing else. Not fucking around on your phone, not daydreaming or staring up into space. Not ogling Lolita standing over there on the curb. Just watch the fucking light. If that mission is beyond someone's capabilities, then they belong on public transportation or in an Uber or a Lyft or a rocking chair.

I know that when I see the opposite light turn red, it's almost exactly 3 seconds for my light to turn green. So I'm pulling off as soon as it changes. Why haven't others figured this out.

Also....if you come up on a light to make a right turn and you see the other traffic lanes have a turn signal......why can't others figure out that if people are staged in that turning lane that means you will have an additional 10-15 seconds to continue turning right until the turn signal goes away!

But no....they sit there wondering why traffic is only moving in one direction, then figure out there was a turn signal, then make their turn right as it's changing which leaves the next person stuck???
King Rudi13154.00
cmyx6go15713.00